Convex’s monitoring team consists of full- and part-time Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) who guarantee up-to-date knowledge of the clinical trials’ status at each clinical site.
Our monitoring procedures include:
- Evaluation of the study’s progress
- Review of the staff and facilities at the clinical sites
- Review of Protocol compliance
- Review of CRFs and performance of SDV
- Review of Investigator’s File
- Review of Biological Sample Handling
- Review of Investigational Product(s)
- Implementation of Corrective Actions
- Addressing Administrative Issues
- Maintaining tracking reports, etc.